Thursday 25 June 2015

Makeup Haul | June 2015


Hello Lovlies! Welcome back to Sense Of Beauty! Today's blogpost will be a mini haul! It's only a short but sweet one! :P All the products were purchased from Cara Pharmacy except one, which was gifted to me.

Let's get started with the haul! :)

Here's a sneak peek of the haul:




Name: Barry M Natural Glow 2 Palette

This really shouldn't be included in the haul because it was gifted to me from my sister Aisling. I was super excited to get this so I had to include it! Definitely keep an eye out, I will feature it in an upcoming blogpost! It's a great addition to anyone's collection! It came with two mini applicatiors, an eyeshadow base and 6 eyeshadows. A great travel essential!








Name: W7 'In The Mood' Palette
Price: €4

The first product I purchased was the W7 'In The Mood' Palette. It contains 6 matte eyeshadows and was ONLY €4!! Does it remind you of a certain palette? :P It definitely reminds me of the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette. Keep an eye out on my blog and YouTube on Sunday, this may be taking a special appearance ;)

Buy it here!





Name: Essence I <3 Nude Eyeshadow
Shade: 01 Vanilla Sugar
Price: €3.09

This is a repurchase of mine. I bought the Essence I <3 Nude Eyeshadow in 01 Vanilla Sugar. It is priced at €3.09. I love using the eyeshadow to set my undereye concealer. If you would like to read more of this product, check out my March Favourites blogpost here.







Name: Essence Silky Touch Blush 
Shade: 40 Natural Beauty
Price: €3.09

Another Essence product :P I really like Essence makeup! They are very inexpensive and they are great quality! I wanted a blush that would be neutral to pair with bright, colourful eyes. 










Name: Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Effect Mascara
Price: €4.09

The last Essence product I promise :P I read some really good reviews of this mascara so I wanted to give it a try! How cute is the packaging?! 












Name: W7 Mega Matte Lips
Shade: Hasta La Vista
Price: €2

This really intrigued me. I tested it on the back of my hand and I was very surprised at how pigmented it was. I had to pick it up and give it a go especially when it was ONLY €4!!











That's it for the haul! I know, SUPER short and sweet! Definitely keep an eye out for the next upcoming blogposts, these products will definitely be featured! 

Thank you so much for stopping by! 
See you in my next blogpost!
XO, Sense Of Beauty 

No comments:

Post a Comment